We hope that you will find these sites informative and useful. Our goal is to provide the highest quality legal services to you and your business in a timely fashion. We welcome the opportunity to talk with you and to discuss how we may be of service.
*Please be advised that the links on this website are not intended to be referrals or endorsements of the linked entities.
- Required Bankruptcy Courses
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Central District of California – Official Court Website
- Ninth Circuit Opinions
- United States Trustee – Official U.S. Trustee Website
- National Associates of Bankruptcy Trustees (NABT)
- National Associates of Chapter Thirteen Trustees (NACTT)
- Official Administrative Office of U.S. Courts Website – Administrative Office
- Title 11 Bankruptcy Code – Complete Text of U.S. Bankruptcy Code as Amended 2005
- BAPCPA – Bankruptcy Code Changes
- Commercial Law League of America – CLLA Bankruptcy Law Resource Page
- Interim Bankruptcy Rules and Official Forms – Official Court Site for the Official National Bankruptcy Form as Revised 2005
- Federal Rules of Bankruptcy Procedure – United States Bankruptcy Court Central District of California
- Internal Revenue Service – United States Department of Treasury
- American Bankruptcy Institute – Bankruptcy Procedures, Forms, and Phone Numbers
- National Consumer Law Center – Bankruptcy Headlines, Judicial Opinions, and Legislative News
- American Bankruptcy Law Journal – BAPCPA Related Articles
- National Law Journal
- Commercial Law and Bankruptcy Section (LACBA)
- ABA Business Law Section
- Bankruptcy Appellate Panel – Established by the Judicial Council of the Ninth Circuit in 1979 as an alternative forum to the district courts for hearing bankruptcy appeals.
- Bankruptcy Court Web and PACER Sites – Links to all the courts and PACER websites in the United States.
- PACER – California Central Bankruptcy – Los Angeles
- Bankruptcy Forms – U.S. Courts Website
- Chapter 11 Bankruptcy Case Information and News on the Internet
- California Bankruptcy Forum – An organization comprised of local bankruptcy forums throughout the State of California.
- National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys (NACBA)
- National Conference of Bankruptcy Judges