We hope that you will find these sites informative and useful. Our goal is to provide the highest quality legal services to you and your business in a timely fashion. We welcome the opportunity to talk with you and to discuss how we may be of service.
*Please be advised that the links on this website are not intended to be referrals or endorsements of the linked entities.
- Required Bankruptcy Courses
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Central District of California
Official Court Website
- Ninth Circuit Opinions
- United States Trustee
Official U.S. Trustee Website
- National Associates of Bankruptcy Trustees (NABT)
- National Associates of Chapter Thirteen Trustees (NACTT)
- Official Administrative Office of U.S. Courts Website
- Title 11 Bankruptcy Code
Complete Text of U.S. Bankruptcy Code as Amended 2005
Bankruptcy Code Changes
- Commercial Law League of America
CLLA Bankruptcy Law Resource Page
- Interim Bankruptcy Rules and Official Forms
Official Court Site for the Official National Bankruptcy Form as Revised 2005
- Federal Rules of Bankruptcy Procedure
United States Bankruptcy Court Central District of California
- Internal Revenue Service
United States Department of Treasury
- American Bankruptcy Institute
Bankruptcy Procedures, Forms, and Phone Numbers
- National Consumer Law Center
Bankruptcy Headlines, Judicial Opinions, and Legislative News
- American Bankruptcy Law Journal
BAPCPA Related Articles
- National Law Journal
- Commercial Law and Bankruptcy Section (LACBA)
- ABA Business Law Section
- Bankruptcy Appellate Panel
Established by the Judicial Council of the Ninth Circuit in 1979 as an alternative forum to the district courts for hearing bankruptcy appeals.
- Bankruptcy Court Web and PACER Sites
Links to all the courts and PACER websites in the United States.
- PACER - California Central Bankruptcy - Los Angeles
- Bankruptcy Forms
U.S. Courts Website
- Bankruptcy LawTrove (SM)
- Bernstein's Dictionary of Bankruptcy Terminology
- Glossary of Bankruptcy Terms
- Chapter 11 Bankruptcy Case Information and News on the Internet
- California Bankruptcy Forum
An organization comprised of local bankruptcy forums throughout the State of California.
- Internet Bankruptcy Library
Worldwide troubled company resources.
A nonprofit consumer education organization.
- National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys (NACBA)
- National Conference of Bankruptcy Judges
- Faxless payday loan
- Faxless payday loan information and advice you can us.
- Bad credit debt consolidation
- Bad credit debt consolidation will save you thousands.
- Personal Bankruptcy Filing
Summary of personal bankruptcy filing requirements Chapter 7 &
Chapter 13 personal bankruptcy information
- Debt Relief Consolidation
How to evaluate debt relief and loan consolidation options
- Consolidate debt
Consolidate credit card debt today and save thousands.
- Debt consolidation
Debt free living is just a few simple steps away.
- Debt Consolidation Community
To opt for debt consolidation and get a valid solution to your debt problems, visit the DebtCC community. The debt community forum provides genuine solution for consolidating debts and making you debt free.
- American Arbitration Association
- American Bar Association
- California Bankruptcy Information Central District
- US Supreme Court
Business and Finance
News and Media